Recruit and retain for Success
Emotional Intelligence – The future of recruiting
Why EQ is the future of recruiting
We all know recruitment is expensive. The average recruitment cost (taken from the point of placing the advert to the candidate making a performance impact) is estimated at 2.5 times the candidate’s salary.
Successful organisations need to recruit candidates that not only ‘fit’ the role but are able to ‘fit’ with the organisation now and in the future.
With the EBW Emotional Intelligence System, I help you save time and money by focusing on your candidates’ Business Emotional Intelligence and enabling you to accurately predict their success by:
- Benchmarking your candidates against their peers (directors, senior managers, doctors etc.).
- Evaluating their motivation to succeed and their resilience to pressure.
- Revealing if your candidate is overly cautious or is prone to taking excessive risks.
- Assessing their leadership ability, their way of influencing others and making decisions.
- Examining your candidates’ adaptability and team-working styles.
- Revealing if they can control their emotions (anger etc.).
- Showing you how your candidates manage the critical emotions & behaviours that predict success (Business Emotional Intelligence) in different situations.
PLUS, the EBW System has a unique Impression Management Tool (IMT) that reveals what your candidates do not want you to know:
- How good an impression are they trying to make?
- Are they attempting to tell you what they think you want to hear?
- Are they being honest with themselves?
The IMT tool ensures that you can be confident that the EBW report I deliver to you always provides reliable insights into your candidate’s Business Emotional Intelligence during the recruitment process.
Book a discovery call today – Find out how you can use Business Emotional Intelligence to improve the quality and value of your recruiting.